The Summer Intern will digitize specimens of plants from The New York Botanical Garden Herbarium, and participate in related Herbarium activities.
- Capture digital images of specimens.
- Sort and re-file digitized specimens.
- Participate in Web-based presentation about some aspect of the project for a general audience, e.g., videos, blogs, etc.
- Current undergraduate, graduate student or recent graduate.
- Course work in Biology preferred.
- Experience with digital photography and herbarium procedures is desired.
For more information, please visit http://www.nybg.org/employment/